Thursday, August 03, 2006

The dreaded time has come....

I need to send my workhorse away to have some minor maintenance work done to it, so we will be seeing more Fujifilm S20pro images in this blog. Nothing wrong with that, in fact it will be a good showcase for it's filmic feel and transparency like colours, overall great image quality.


Fujifilm S20pro and 10 minutes of lying on the gritty floor
in the middle of pigeons.



Which brings us to rumours that Fujifilm may be relaunching a compact with a SuperCCD SR sensor. If that is true, it is about time, it surely needs an upgrade and it's a true Fujifilm innovation, most landscape photographers and wedding/portrait photographers familiar with Fujifilm's S3pro DSLR will certainly agree. In any case, I will miss my Konica Minolta 7D's performance and superb image quality for 3-5 weeks (sob, sob). In the meantime, maybe I'll also get back in touch with film, my favourites Provia ,Velvia and Sensia.


Nikon N5005, Quantaray 35-80mm,Fujifilm Sensia 400
scanned and saturation upped in Photoshop



In any case, let's see what the weekend will bring. Until next time,




Luis


No comments: