Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thank you Tetenal!

For an amazing E6 kit! I fsweatted,I stressed, I messed up chemicals, redid them, I messed up temperatures and I changed the times by instinct alone, spilled the final chemistry bit (stabiliser) and yet...I got some awesome results from this kit. Light years ahead of the Jessops muck that ruined so many films (and subsequent hours of work). This chemistry gives some sharp, clean images. A fortune in Tetenal chemistry ensues... :D

Here's one from the aftermath:




Until next time,



Luis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which Tetenal did you use in this case 3 bath or 6 bath?
I always use and recomand 6 bath, but Ornano's chemicals.
Thanks to answer me in anytime that you can.

Luis Rubim (aka Dr. Uberfunk) said...

I used the 3 bath kit as it simplifies the process making it easier to do by hand if you don't have a lot of working space. The photos came out with very good colour and sharpness and in fact I had to tone the colours down a bit with the photo above.

Thanks for your visit and your question,

Luis