Saturday, November 21, 2009

Smoking..!....


smoking_lady_in_red_v, originally uploaded by Luis Rubim.

Hello again friends and passers by,


Just a quick update, a reminder that my official website is well underway and nearly finished (and online for those who missed it it's www.luis-rubim-photography.co.uk ). I am in the process of scanning some stuff to go into the published works section as well as sorting my media published work. Nevertheless, all work and no play makes Luis a boring person, but for me 70% of my work is also play, so I took some time to go take some shots today and here's today's shot. Hope you enjoy!


Until next time,


Luis

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to read the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Digital Memory sure is becoming cheaper these days. I'm curious as to when we will eventually reach the rate of $0.01 to 1 GB.

I eagerly await the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB harddrive, haha. But for now I guess I will be content with having a 32 gigabyte Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Posted using NetPostv2 for R4i Nintendo DS.)