Friday, April 05, 2013

This blog is now back and live!

Hello again dear friends and readers,

I know it's been a a good while since I have updated this blog (3 years in fact, time runs fast!), but I have not been still. I have another two blogs mainly dedicated to posting some photographic work, since writing was taking a big chunk of my time. I have also started teaching. Don't get me wrong, I love writing, particularly about photography and cameras, but nowadays more than ever time is short, time is money and without any sort of capitalisation, it is hard to keep it up. But I miss it. It not only helps me analyse, review and digest what's happening in photography right at this moment, how it affects me and my art as well as how it may affect you and your art. It also seems to help other fellow photographers and buddying photographers. Even though I have not updated these pages for nearly 3 years, I have received some very positive feedback and messages from fellow photographers regarding this blog and at over 20000 views (with almost 100 views so far for today!),  I have decided to bring this blog back for my reviews and add a voluntary contribution button, details of which I will soon post. It helps me and it helps you get the content as well as information that you may be looking for.

There is a bit of work to be done on the previous image links for the older posts, as they were connected to a flickr account that had to be taken down, but with time the images will come back, particularly for the reviews.

PS:  Keep an eye out for my next review on two very interesting classic rangefinders. For the other two blogs, I will update the sidebar on this blog with the links. 

- Twin Lust - 
Luis Rubim 2010

Hope to see you soon,

Luis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with? I've loaded your blog in
3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Feel free to surf to my blog post - weightloss calculator