Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Viewfinder is now open!

Welcome all to The Viewfinder.

The Viewfinder will be primarily a photoblog for my personal work. It will also feature my personal opinion on digital cameras mainly and also on new technologies in the field of photography(I underline here personal opinion as by no means I will be giving professional reviews on equipment. I will be giving my opinion of what I found when I experienced the equipment and or what I think of it and of upcoming technologies. The individual reader is always the best judge of what is good for themselves, so no in depth reviews to influence or shift opinions, just personal opinion). I may also make occasional references to film equipment, but since the current trend in this field has shifted massively to digital technologies, that will be the main subject on which I will opinate.

Also, I invite readers to feel free and leave their own opinion on the photos and or whatever issues in regards to photography are in focus (nice game of words ;-) ).
I hope you enjoy my work and the blog.



Regards,



Luis Rubim

No comments: